The School of the Future
Imagine the end of classrooms. Imagine teaching methods that are adapted for Generation Y. Imagine anticipating new business models. In short, imagine rethinking management teaching to always be a step ahead.
Launched in 2012, the "School of the Future" project aims to analyze and develop new teaching methods in order to train:
- Future students to invent the world of tomorrow
- Managers and entrepreneurs
- To innovate
- To create value for companies and society
- To create jobs
Examples of current and past projects include:
- Experiments to discover the classroom of the future thanks in particular to collaborative SMART Technology solutions.
- Training and accompanying professors in their daily use of new digital technologies and teaching software.
- Developing the first MOOCs (free online classes).
- A collection of white books whose analyses are supported by input from major companies.
To learn more
Read the first two volumes in our collection of white books: