The Grenoble campus is located in the city's business district, known as Europole. The Grenoble Ecole de Management campus is near the heart of the city and right next to the train station, where trains, buses, tramways and bike paths all intersect. The School is also located right next door to the GIANT innovation campus.
Spread out over almost 37,000 square meters, the Grenoble campus is recognized for its design and ease of access. The School has a parking lot for students (open all times except weekends and nights). As the School continues to expand, it will soon inaugurate a new location on the GIANT campus within a 10,000 square meter building dedicated to continuing education and training in the fields of management of technology, innovation and entrepreneurship.
The School also has a Paris campus, mostly dedicated to continuing education and international programs.
Our Programs in Grenoble
- Bachelor in International Business English Track
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship
- Certificate in Finance
- Certificate in Innovation Management
- Certificate In International Business Development
- Diploma in Management Consulting
- Master in International Business (MIB)
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- MSc Business Development
- MSc Fashion, Design and Luxury Management
- MSc Finance
- MSc in Humanitarian Programme Management
- MSc Innovation, Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- MSc International Human Resource Management and Organizational Development
- MSc Marketing Management
- Certificate in Innovation, Design Thinking & Intrapreneurship