How to recognize the challenges of globalization and transform them into opportunities for your company
As a senior executive involved in strategic corporate decisions, your role involves operating in a global workplace with a myriad of different actors in an ever-changing environment.
This interactive 2 day workshop will enable you to better understand this environment and put these factors to your advantage.
Objectives of the seminar:
- To highlight the differentiating cultural, financial and organizational factors.
- To demonstrate via experiential case studies how to operate in different parts of the world.
- To understand how important a non-employee “local guide” is to success in another country.
- To draw the correct inferences on the impact of globalisation in your domestic operations.
- What is Globalization and its’ real impact in the business world?
- Learn experientially from case studies how others have coped outside their home country, more or less successfully
- Develop a framework in which to position your SBU/operation when faced with global competitors, whether “at home” or abroad
- Learn what methodological tools are available to help you in dealing with Globalisation (outpacing/transnational solutions/reconfiguring the value chain)
Biography of the trainer: Walter Blass
“ Great teacher; great ability to share his experience and knowledge. Very good contact with students” a participant’s evaluation.
26-27 May 2008 at Grenoble Ecole de Management
€900 HT per participant (Compatible avec DIF – 14h): The fee includes all tuition, educational materials and coffee breaks. (With a training convention signed by your company, the training program is exempt from tax and so the HT price becomes the net price).
Lunches are not included in the fees, if you wish to accompany the group for lunch, please register for this.
Lunch costs 25€ and will be next to the school at the Novotel, Europole.
This is a non residential programme; however, if you require assistance reserving accommodation, do not hesitate to contact us.
E-mail email@example.com or call (+33) 4 76 70 62 19.
Download our Registration Form, print it, fill it and send it to:
Odile Gruet, Executive Education, Grenoble Ecole de Management,
12, rue Pierre Sémard - BP 127 - 38003 Grenoble Cedex 01