In the beginning of October, the GEM Alumni Relations Team went to London to meet with the region's alumni. Graduates and students gathered to grab a drink and exchange. Were you there? Share your photos.
On October 2nd, we hosted a networking event in London at the Last Bar in Shoe Lane. We were joined by several students from the MSc Fashion, Design and Luxury Management course who were being taught that week by our very own Michelle Mielly – it was great to meet them and learn about their motivations for joining the course.
The MSc Finance students also joined us after the Finance Bootcamp. Led by Lisa-Jane Perraud, this highly successful seminar had students running all over the London to meet alumni. A race that seemed to leave participants famished… and very, very thirsty!
My heartfelt thanks go out to our superb alumni from various programs (MIB, MSc Finance, MBA…) who attended the event. You were all extremely generous with your time, advice and suggestions to our current students. All of whom greatly appreciated your support. Many of you were present during the day for the Finance Bootcamp, so thank you again for your contribution to the success of this event.
On the downside, my registration skills were not up to par (it was really cramped and all of you arrived at the same time!) and I am also a dreadful photographer – I've now got lots of pics of my shoes – so if anyone has photos to share please upload them to email@example.com.
Warm regards to all and see you soon,
Hazel S. Jourdin
Director of Alumni Relations
- 28 & 29 November, 2014 - Network Gala and Alumni Day - Paris : Register
- 13 December, 2014 - Inaugural international "Graduate? Regraduate!" ceremony - New Delhi
- First semester 2015 - Meet the Expert in London: This series of conferences will begin in 2015, keep an eye out for dates to come.
- 31 January, 2015 - ESC graduation ceremony
- 6 & 7 March, 2015 - Graduation Weekend
- 25 May, 2015 - First European "Graduate? Regraduate!" ceremony - Tbilisi, Georgia
And many more events to come around the world.
Did we forget to mention something?
Let us know and see you soon!