Last summer we followed Romain Bardet's exploits during the Tour de France and shared with him your messages of support. Discover this year's competition dates for student/athletes at Grenoble Ecole de Management. Join the adventure to follow and support them as they continue their passion for sports and learning!
The Sports & Management program at the Sports and Management Institute now has approximately 50 top-level athletes who compete in various sports such as rowing, handball, mountaineering, triathlon, volleyball, ice hockey, soccer, badminton, rugby, cycling, gymnastics, kayaking, surfing, skiing, snowboarding, rock climbing, cross-country skiing, fencing, athletics, track, Taekwondo, swimming and pentathlon.
Save the dates of their competitions, follow their exploits and support them!
- Jérome Baisamy – Half-Pipe / 3 World Cups:
- 20-22 February in Stoneham, Quebec, Canada
- 25-27 February in Park City, USA
- 16-17 January in Kreishberg, Austria
- Cyrille Gardet – Ski Mountaineering:
- 11 January, World Cup event in France
- 18 January, French Sprint Championships
- 6 - 12 February, World Championships (after qualification)
- Patrick Perisser – Swimming:
- 31 March - 5 April, French Long Course (50m) Championships - Qualifying competitions for international events