Assistant Professor to department Management & Technology
Research Master's, Corporate Strategy, IAE Lyon 3 / EM Lyon
Areas of expertise
- Communities, Open Source, Hacking
- Collaborative Innovation
- Management of Information Systems
Pierre DAL ZOTTO is an Assistant Professor and PhD Candidate at Paris Dauphine University. His areas of expertise include Information Systems, Community, E-Commerce, and Value Co-Creation.
As a member of the Business Model Reconfiguration team, his objectives are to enhance the overall comprehension of value (co)creation through Information Systems and to tackle the issue of dealing with Big Data in organizations – the question of the associated epistemology being one of his biggest concern with Pr. Federico Pigni and Ass. Pr. Sylvain Colombero
He is currently developing an emerging focus on Gamification of learning. Certified Lego Facilitator and Gamification by University of Pennsylvania he created a gamified approach to value creation with Digital Data Streams.
- Innovation - Licence - Since 2012
- Gestion de l'Information appliquée au Management de la Technologie - Licence - Since 2013
- Systèmes d'information - Master - Since 2011