Doctorat , International Law, Institut du Droit de la Paix et du Développement
Areas of expertise
- European law
- International law
+33 4 76 70 61 94 Office : F805
Nathalie Devillier is Columnist for The Conversation. Doctor of Laws, she likes speaking into a microphone on France Culture with Christine Ockrent and in the radio programme Du grain à moudre or on LCI a TV channel to alert the public on privacy and data protection concerns regarding mobile apps, augmented reality games and connected health.
She contributes to Unesco and International Telecommunication Union works for Grenoble Ecole de Management where she gives classes (+ESSEC) on digital world and the manager, big data and health, GAFA and US law, etc… using [graphic facilitation] + [flipped classroom].
She published « Telemedicine and e-Health Law ».
- Environnement des Achats - Formation Continue - from 2011 to 2014
- Ethique - Master - from 2014 to 2014
- Gouvernance d'entreprise - Master - from 2009 to 2014
- Corporate Governance - Master - from 2009 to 2014
- Droit de l'entreprise - Licence - from 2009 to 2014
- Droit du Commerce International - Master - from 2009 to 2014