Assistant Professor to department People, Organizations and Society
Maîtrise , IEP
Areas of expertise
- International Relations
+33 4 56 80 66 85 Office : F607
Katsiaryna Zhuk is a member of teaching faculty at Grenoble Ecole de management. She regularly provides classes on numerous subjects related to Geopolitics, European Policies, the European Business Environment and Informaiton Design.
Katsiaryna has a Masters (Institute of Political Studies of Grenoble) in the subject area of Europe, with a focus on governance and administration in the EU zone.
Katsiaryna is a member of l'Université Populaire européenne de Grenoble, Grenoble’s non-diploma awarding adult education institution, which provides lifelong learning available to anyone interested in a specific topic area. Here, she gives conferences on subject areas relating to Europe.
- Union Européenne, Marché Unique et l'Environnement de Management des Entreprises en Europe - Licence
- Design Informationnel - Licence
- Argumentation et Présentation Efficace - Formation Continue
- EU : Political Economy and Business Environment - Licence
- Geopolitics - Licence
- Effective Communication - Licence