Improve your communication and management skills in a global workplace
This interactive seminar will benefit people in managerial positions within international organizations, especially those dealing with distance management and multi-site teams.
This year the seminar will offer a special focus on Indian vs. European business cultures, with the participation of Indian managers.
Whether part of an SME or a larger organization, managers today must have the proper cross-cultural skills to be able to grasp the significance of cultural differences in order to skillfully lead multicultural teams and handle sensitive situations in an international environment.
To respond to these challenges, Grenoble Ecole de Management has built a 2 day program directed at developing your set of skills to:
- Provide the basics to improve cross-cultural communication and management,
- Fully understand the difficulties of international teams,
- Learn how to handle difficult situations in an international environment both in transversal and hierarchical management structures.
Day 1: Understanding Culture
- Culture and its Implication
- Cultural models
- Culture and Communication
- Culture and Teams
- Culture Bridging Skills model + self assessment
Day 2: Applying Culture-Bridging Skills
- Culture and Management
- Intensive culture bridging skills session with participant critical incidents
Biography of the trainer: Olivier Aba
E-mail email@example.com or call (+33) 4 76 70 65 53.