90 hours – 3 weeks over 4 months
Bachelor degree / at least 3 years of professional experience / Proof of fluency in English
Full program fees
Applications for the 2017 edition are now closed.
This program provides professionals from diverse backgrounds with knowledge to match technology with strategic business orientation and project management. With our three enriching modules, you will also develop skills to master the challenge of using new technology to attract customers and build lasting relationships with them
Professionals from various backgrounds who wish to acquire skills and techniques required for understanding and directing digital transformation projects.
Three intensive sessions of one week each are delivered on our Paris campus. During the Certificate in Digital Management, participants join a group of Executive MBA participants that are currently studying at GEM. You will benefit from the diverse highly competitive environment and extend your professional network.
Digital Technology (tools and applications) (30h): Feb 13 - 17, 2017
Through this module, participants will learn about digital technologies and its infrastructure. Discover as well a panel of new solutions provided by those tools. The course includes topics such as:
- The technical options and challenges of a digital project;
- The “golden rules” of web design, how they are universally applied and the associated KPIs;
- Web-analytics and its relation with the design of digital supports.
Digital Management Methodologies (30h): April 3 - 7, 2017
This topic focus on digital transformation as a strategic activity. The challenge is to manage complexity, customer and stakeholder expectations in the face of rapid change and resource constraints. In this context, the course aims to develop skills in:
- Integrating components of overall business strategy into the digital project;
- Understanding the purchasing process followed by consumers;
- Using new management techniques for rapid transformation;
- Managing a project of a web application, understanding the technical issues and the broad organizational challenges.
Digital Marketing (30h): May 29 – 2 June, 2017
Digital Marketing has dramatically changed the way we interact with our customers. In this module, will you appreciate the extent of the scope of the term Digital Marketing, learn to use the key components and coordinate a campaign around a marketing theme. You will acquire the power it gives marketers to build relationships and gather information from the wide options available. The objective is to fully understand:
- The potential and the key features of digital tools when applied to the field of Marketing;
- The usage of different types of electronic media and their value, and how they support overall objectives;
- Important issues in the collaboration with agencies and other disciplines.
For more information about the topics covered at each module, please contacts us or download the Certificate in Digital Management’s brochure.
- Acquisition of operational tools for effective action;
- Programs delivered in English, within an international context (participants and faculty);
- Sharing of experience with other professionals and access to a dynamic network of alumni;
- Participants who validate the three modules also get credits towards our MBA program if they decide to continue studying (credits valid for 2 years)
- A training developed by a triple accredited business school.
- Bachelor degree;
- At least 3 years of professional experience;
- Proof of fluency in English.
Admission is subject to the number of places available.
Applications for the 2016 edition of the program are closed
To apply for this program, please fill out the online application form and send all required documents (indicated in the application form).
The cost of the Certificate is € 6,100. It covers the tuition and the access to all GEM facilities. The fee does not include neither meals nor accommodation.
Fees are subject to change. Please verify program fees each year before commencement and our policy concerning refunding.