1, 2 or 3 years. September to June
High School Diploma or equivalent, 60 ECTS per academic year or equivalent, English proficiency
Bachelor (180 ECTS). Chargé d'Affaires Internationales - Titre RNCP de Niveau II, visé par le ministère de l’enseignement supérieur et de la recherche
Full program fees
32,025 € for full three years
The Bachelor in International Business (BIB) English Track is taught entirely in English from year 1 in Grenoble, Paris (London only for Year 2 and 3)
The mission of the BIB program is to provide students with a broad introduction to management, international business, foreign cultures and foreign languages which will allow them to work in a diverse environment or pursue further graduate management studies.
This Bachelor in International Business offers the opportunity to study a bachelor degree in English at a triple-accredited school. Highly international, this program has been created for students wishing to develop international business skills and knowledge.
The program is open both to international and French students. Students planning a career abroad should definitely consider joining the program.
Our aim is to encourage students to develop the skills and motivation to assume high-level responsibilities in dynamic companies operating internationally, in functions as varied as marketing, management, sales and export.
The BIB is recognized by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research under the name of “Chargé d’Affaires Internationales”. The official recognition for the program is referred to as the “Visa”.
WHY CHOOSE GRENOBLE GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS?
- Ranked 20th in the FT's European Business Schools ranking
- Triple accreditation: AMBA, AACSB and EQUIS
- Official recognition for the program by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research
- International students residing permanently in France can apply for French State higher education scholarships (CROUS)
- A pioneer in management of technology and multicultural management
- An ideal balance of theoretical and practical management learning
- A generalist program in Management and Business taught entirely in English while living in France
- Smaller classes by comparison to university undergraduate programs and highly interactive teaching methods
- International faculty with extensive experience of teaching and working in various countries and multicultural environments
Year 1: Business Essentials
Year 1 of the Bachelor in International Business focuses on business essentials:
- Introduction to Economics
- Introduction to Accounting
- Introduction to Business Law
- Principles of Marketing
Year 2: Management Focus
During Year 2, the program develops management competences and provides an understanding of the company and its environment through classes including :
- Managerial and Financial Accounting
- Sales Management
- Human Resource Management
- At the end of Year 1 and 2, students are required to follow an internship which can be in France or abroad (see Employability tab for additional details). Students complete a total of 5 months internship over Year 1 and 2.
- A year in industry is possible between Year 2 and 3 in the form of a 9 month minimum work experience
Year 3: International Focus and Major
During Year 3 of the BIB, students acquire the international dimension of business and management.
Students following the full BIB program have the opportunity to study at one of our partner campuses.
In Semester 2, students have a choice of Majors such as :
- Global Management
- Finance and Accounting
- Fashion and Design Management
- Marketing and Advertising, or Entrepreneurship.
The offer of Majors varies between campuses.
- As classes on the BIB are interactive and require maximum student participation class attendance is compulsory.
Classes are taught by Grenoble Ecole de Management faculty, visiting professors from top universities worldwide, and leading business professionals. Most of our faculty is engaged in applied and academic research, and we strive towards linking theory and practice to the international dimension of the program.
Employment within 2 months (2016) : 72%
Jobs with international projects: 81%
Average salary with bonus / year: 25 500 € /52 000 €
Students who follow the BIB can look forward to positions in:
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management (Customer Relation Manager, Junior Product Manager, Trade Marketing, Trade Marketing Manager …)
- International Business Management
- Human Resources
- Logistics Management or International Trade (Export Assistant, Trade Marketing Manager, International Purchaser…)
Students have access to Grenoble Ecole de Management's career department through activities organized for personal and career development and opportunities to meet executives and managers during events organized by the career department during the academic year.
List of Internships:
- The People’s Bank of China in China
- Novartis in Switzerland
- UN in San Salvador
- Schneider Electric Hong-Kong
- Air Liquide Singapore
- World Health Organization in Ukraine
- Foncia Alpes
- Salomon France
- Hewlett Packard France
- Credit Suisse AG
- Becton Dickinson France
- Cartier SA
- Polo Ralph Lauren
- Schneider Electric France
- French Embassy in Denmark
- Sofitel Centara Grand Bangkok
Students are provided with our career development opportunities and initiatives through events organized by our Careers Department during the academic year.
Students who have a high school diploma, Baccalauréat, ‘A’ levels or equivalent are eligible to apply for this program. The admissions board is looking for students with excellent academic results, strong motivation and the ability to work with an international group of classmates. Students must be 18 years of age or above at the start of the program. All nationalities are welcome to apply.
Students who have validated a total of 60 ECTS credits (45 in business related subjects) at an approved institution may apply for direct entry to Year 2. Students entering Year 2 must also have also completed an internship of 2 months minimum before the start of the BIB program and will be required to complete a further 3 months minimum at the end of Year 2.
Students who have validated 120 ECTS credits (90 in business related subjects) at an approved institution may apply for direct entry to Year 3. Students entering Year 3 must have completed an internship of 5 months minimum before joining the BIB program. There is no internship period in Year 3.
Students with French nationality only, enrolling on the 1st Year of the BIB (English or French track) please apply via Atout+3.
French students holding a dual nationality, please apply via apply.ggsb.com
Certificate in Business Studies (CBS): first or second semester, year 2
Students who validate 30 ECTS credits including the language course will receive the Certificate in Business studies. The CBS is available during the first or second semester of the second year of the BIB. Students need 60 ECTS credits to be able to begin this semester program. Transfer students must have 30 ECTS in business and management.
Certificate in International Business (CIB): first semester, year 3
Students who validate 30 ECTS credits including the language course will receive a Certificate in International Business. The Certificate is available during the first semester. Students applying for a certificate must have 120 ECTS credits, 60 minimum must be in business and management. Prerequisites apply.
SECOND SEMESTER CERTIFICATE PROGRAMS
CERTIFICATE IN GLOBAL MANAGEMENT, CERTIFICATE IN MARKETING AND ADVERTISING, CERTIFICATE IN FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING, CERTIFICATE IN FASHION AND DESIGN MANAGEMENT, CERTIFICATE IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP second semester
Students who validate 30 ECTS credits including the language course will receive a Certificate. The Certificates are available during the second semester of the third year of the BIB. Students applying for a certificate must have 120 ECTS credits, 60 minimum must be in business and management.
- High school diploma, Baccalauréat, minimum of three “A” levels or equivalent.
- University transcripts (front / back with scale): certified copies of all documents must be sent by regular mail directly from the institution
- CV / Résumé
- Internationally recognized passport picture
- Scan of passport
- Fluency in English (TOEFL, PTE, IELTS or CPE) for those who apply to the English track (Grenoble, Paris or London campuses):
- TOEFL: computer-based: 240 / IBT: 94 (minimum score of 22 in each band)
- IELTS: 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in all areas (Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking)
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam: A,B,C
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) with a minimum of 63 (minimum of 59 in each band)
- TOEIC is not accepted
- Please note that English proficiency test score must be communicated to GEM by the beginning of July for September programs and by the beginning of November for January programs.
- TOEFL Institution code: 8973
You may be requested to participate in an interview. You will be notified if an interview is necessary after the admission board meets.
Admission is subject to the number of available places.
Exchange students should consult our Exchange Programs page for further details.
Full PROGRAM FEES
Year 1, 2 and 3
Year 2 and 3
- International students residing permanently in France are eligible for CROUS scholarships.
- Only students attending a program on the Grenoble campus are eligible for U.S. loans.
Administrative fees: 250 € per year
Fees are subject to change. Please verify program fees each year before the start of your program.