Graduate degree OR undergraduate degree with a minimum of three years' relevant work experience
An Advanced Master’s is a designation granted by the French Conférence des Grandes Ecoles which guarantees the program’s excellent academic quality and highly professional orientation.
Full program fees
Courses are taught on our Paris campus
As companies around the world face the challenges of a digital transformation, the Digital Business Strategy Advanced Master's provides students with the keys to understand, manage and lead change.
At its heart, this advanced master's is 100% digital-oriented. It combines topics in management sciences, information technology and other web-related fields of study to create a top-notch international program that meets the needs of learners who are passionate about the digital world.
The degree focuses on digital strategy topics and tools that are essential to be on the cutting-edge of the digital revolution.
From web management to digital transformations, participants benefit from courses taught in English by highly-qualified teachers as well as professionals currently working in digital fields.
The program's transversal approach gives students the skills they need to manage challenges in digital technology and digital transformations. Join the Digital Business Strategy program to drive innovation, develop your digital management capacities and be on the forefront of future business transformations.
- To provide digital business strategy training for managers within an international context.
- To provide training for future managers and directors in charge of digital business transformations over the medium and long term.
- To enable middle and top management as well as future managers to make the right technology choices for a digital transformation and deploy them effectively within their organizations.
- To meet the needs of companies for postgraduate professionals with competitive skills in digital strategy projects and change management.
- A cutting-edge program ahead of the latest trends in digital and internet project management
- A program entirely focused on digital strategy
- Courses taught in English through a mix of innovative and digital pedagogic tools: live business cases, blended learning, MOOCs, video interviews, and a web platform, among others
- Partnerships with leading companies worldwide
- An enriching and multicultural learning environment
- International career opportunities with competitive salaries
- A modern and comfortable campus for your learning experience
The Digital Business Strategy program begins in September with an introduction week. Students then follow classes three days per month. Classes end in June. During the program, participants may continue to work or do an internship. A final thesis is required to complete the program.
*In our efforts to stay ahead of the latest changes in digital sectors, the curriculum is subject to last minute changes. These program details are provided for information purposes only.
Digital Geo-Strategy & Geo-Economy (2 days)
- International deployment
- Importance of cultural differences
- Real-life scenarios
- Characteristics of the digital world
Digital Technologies & Innovation (3 days)
- Current trends
- Digital vs. internet
- Choosing the right technology
- Understanding disruptive change
- Does innovation come before or after technology?
Digital Management (3 days)
- Focus on project management
- Agile management
- Internal marketing
Web Marketing Strategy (3 days)
- Understanding the customer journey from start to finish
Digital Design Thinking (1 day)
- Designing digital information systems
- Implementing your understanding of the customer journey
- Developing strategically competitive advantages
- Building a strategic digital plan
- New product and service development
- Building brand power
- Digital Intelligence: turning information into knowledge and profit
Legal Issues Caused by Digital Factors (1 day)
- International laws, texts and institutions
- Intellectual property and industrial property
- Resolution of internet domain issues
- Image rights: legal regulation and practical challenges
- Laws for e-commerce
- Laws for online advertising and consumer protection
Research (1 day)
Digital Transformation Vertical Analysis (3 days)
- Complete analysis of the digital impact on various sectors
- Insights from sector-specific experts
Hands-On Digital Technical Module (3 days)
- Three day hackathon in partnership with an engineering school (mixed teams with engineering and business students)
- Creating and suggesting projects
- Fast-tracking projects and business plans
- Presenting and defending projects
Digital Marketing Techniques (3 days)
- Managing and promoting digital capital
- Content marketing
Social Media Management (3 days)
- Understanding and managing social media for efficient use
- Syndication and curation
- Types of social networks and strategies for S.M.O (social media optimization)
- Blogs and blogosphere management
- Viral and buzz marketing methods
- Advanced community communication methods
Mobile Marketing and IOT (3 days)
- Mobile and mobile applications marketing
- Mobile advertising
- Mobile payments
E-Commerce & U-Commerce (3 days)
- Integrating the web, drive-through, mobile B2B e-commerce and traditional store models
- Understanding major internet business models (B2C, B2B, Pure players, multi-channel models, Me-Commerce)
- E-commerce technical solutions
- E-business project management
- Logistics and supply chain strategies
- Online payment and e-banking: solutions and issues
- E-commerce funnels: optimizing retailing strategies and sales
Entrepreneurship, Partnerships & Digital Business (3 days)
- A dual look at startups and disruption from a business and technological perspective
Earning an Advanced Master's in Digital Business Strategy will highlight your abilities in this realm thereby facilitating your evolution towards a variety of career opportunities worldwide such as:
- CDOs (Chief Digital Officers) and CDMOs (Chief Digital Marketing Officers), for exec and more experienced students
- Digital and social media directors and digital managers
- E-marketing and e-business managers
- Consultants in digital strategy
- Web agency directors
- Project managers for more junior users
- Web entrepreneurs
ADVANTAGES OF HIRING A GRADUATE OF THE DIGITAL BUSINESS STRATEGY ADVANCED MASTER'S
Our graduates are
- leaders who can drive your digital transformation.
- managers who know how to identify and implement opportunities for growth created by the internet and digital worlds.
- team members who have the required team spirit and global vision to develop and implement your digital business strategy.
Candidates should have either a graduate degree OR an undergraduate degree with three years' relevant work experience. Advanced proficiency in English is required. The program welcomes students from all academic and cultural backgrounds as well as all nationalities.
To apply for this program for the next September 2017 intake, candidates must complete their registration online and download a certain number of documents :
- University Transcripts (front / back with scale): Certified copies of all documents must be sent directly by regular mail.
- CV and cover letter explaining your motivations for joining the program.
Please include copies of all original supporting documents in English. If documents are in a language other than English, please include a certified translation.
Admission is subject to the number of available places. Qualified candidates will be admitted on a first come, first served basis.
To ensure that this program is the right fit for you, candidates are required to participate in an interview. You will be notified to participate in one of the scheduled interview sessions according to the following schedule:
Validation date for the online application file in order to apply to the corresponding recruitement session (1)
|January 24 2017 12 a.m.||January 31 2017|
|March 23 2017 12 a.m.||April 4 2017|
|May 10 2017 12 a.m.||May 18 2017|
|June 13 2017 12 a.m.||June 20 2017|
|July 10 2017 12 a.m.||July 18 2017|
|September 5 2017 12 a.m.||September 12 2017|
(1): Please send the requested reference letters so that we receive them per mail or post at the latest 3 days before the chosen recruitment session.
- Any of Bachelor of Arts (BA), Bachelor of Science (BS) or equivalent diploma (e.g. a Bachelor of Fine Arts) AND a minimum of 3 years' relevant work experience
- Any Master’s degree such as a Master of Arts (MA), Master of Science (MSc / MS), Master of Education (MEd) or equivalent diploma (e.g. Master of Fine Arts)
- Any doctoral degree
The program director may take into consideration any application that does not meet these criteria if the candidate's overall profile is exceptional.
ENGLISH Language proficiency
Please provide your results from one of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL (IBT: 80 / computer based: 213 / paper based: 550)
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam (A,B,C)
- IELTS report (6 with a minimum of 6.5 in all areas: listening, reading, writing and speaking)
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) with a minimum of 60 / C1
- TOEIC with a minimum score of 850
(Fees are subject to change)